A payroll widget is a small software application or component that is integrated into a larger system or platform, providing specific payroll-related functionality and features. It serves as a convenient tool for managing and processing payroll tasks within an organization.
To enable the payroll widgets in the ESS portal, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > User Administration > User > User Roles. The User Roles page opens.
- Click the Edit icon available on the employee role card. The form appears.
- From the Category dropdown list, select Payroll Widgets.
- Select the Read Access and Write Access checkboxes for the widgets you want to enable.
- Click Save to enable the required payroll widgets in the ESS portal.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the User roles, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about User roles page, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.