To apply for a loan, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Salary > Loans and Advances. The Loan and Advances page opens.
- Click the Apply Loan tab. The Apply/Pending/History tab appears.
- Under the Apply tab, from the Loan Type dropdown list, select the required loan type. A form opens.
- In the Loan Amount textbox, enter the amount for which you want to apply for loan.
- In the Loan Tenure textbox, enter the duration in months for which you want to apply for the loan.
- From the EMI Start Month dropdown list, select the required month.
- In the Remarks description box, enter the required remarks.
- Click Attachment. A dialog box appears.
- In your system, browse to the folder, select the document and click Open.
- Click Apply. The Apply Loan pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to apply for the loan.
- Video - To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the ESS portal, click here.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.