To create a leave reviewer policy, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. The Workflow Levels page opens.
- Under General Settings, from the Select Workflow Type dropdown list, select Leave.
- In the Policy Name text box, enter the name of the leave policy.
- In the Policy Description text box, enter a description of the policy.
- From the Select Leave Scheme dropdown list, select the required leave scheme.
- From the Select Leave Type dropdown list, select the leave type.
Note: The leave type dropdown values depend on the leave scheme selection. Only the leave types configured for the selected leave scheme are displayed in the dropdown menu.
- From the Select Leave Workflow Type dropdown list, select the workflow type.
- Click Save Policy to save the General Settings.
- Click Next to move to the Workflow Levels settings.
- Select 1 Level/2 Levels/3 Levels option as per your requirements. The selected number of levels defines the number of reviewers required to approve an application.
- From the Reviewer Level 1 dropdown list, select the reviewer of the application. If you have selected more than one level, select the reviewers from their respective dropdown lists.
- Select the Application Actions option as Froward/Reject/Accept as per your requirements.
Note: If you select multiple reviewers, repeat the above two points.
- Click Save Policy to save the leave configuration.
- Click Next. The created policy appears on the Workflow Levels page.