Multiple payment options exist today such as cash, credit/debit cards, mobile wallets, and online banking. Cash involves physical currency exchange, while cards deduct from accounts or credit limits. Mobile wallets and online banking facilitate digital transfers via smartphones or computers.
Following are the payment options available to make the payment:
- Online Payment - This includes the general method of online payment and can be processed using a debit card, credit card, or NEFT transfer. To make online payments,
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to My Accounts > Invoices. The Invoices page opens.
- Click Pay Now and proceed to the payment gateway. On successfully completing the payment, you receive an email with the receipt for the payment, immediately.
- Bank transfer - This includes payment made using the NEFT option.
Note: If you are making a bank transfer, please use the NEFT option only and do not use the IMPS option. The reason is that, when you choose IMPS for the bank transfer, we do not get any information about the sender. Hence, we cannot credit the amount to your greytHR account.
- Cheque - You can courier us a cheque to the office address.
Note: Greytip Software Pvt. Ltd, Grape Garden, # 29 & 30,17th Main,6th block, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095. Ph:080-40225900.
❓FAQs- To read more about the Admin portal, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more Admin portal pages, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.