A Weekend Policy for an organization refers to the guidelines and rules set by the company regarding the scheduling and management of weekends for employees.
To define the weekly offs for multiple employees, the admin must create a weekend policy.
To create a weekend policy, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Weekend Policy. The Weekend Policy page opens.
- Click + Add New Policy button. The form appears.
- In the Policy Name text box, enter the weekend policy name.
- In the Description text box, enter the description of the policy.
- Click Save to create a weekend policy.
- On the created policy card, click the Edit Policy Info icon. The form appears.
- From the Week 1/2/3/4/5 dropdown list, define the weekend policy.
- Click Finish to define the week off for multiple employees.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Weekly Offs, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Weekend Policy, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.