To define the weekly off for multiple employees, you have to create a weekend policy. To create a weekend policy, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Weekend Policy. The Weekend Policy page opens.
- Click + Add New Policy button. The form appears.
- In the Policy Name text box, enter the weekend policy name.
- In the Description text box, enter the description of the policy.
- Click Save to create a weekend policy.
- On the created policy card, click the Edit Policy Info icon. The form appears.
- From the Week 1/2/3/4/5 dropdown list, define the weekend policy.
- Click Finish to define the week off for multiple employees.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Weekly Offs, click here.
▶Video- To watch video about greytHR, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Weekly Off, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.