A weekly off is a designated day within a workweek when an employee is not required to work.
You can define weekly offs for employees in the following two ways:
- Define weekly offs for employees in bulk.
To define weekly offs for employees in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Weekend Policy. The Weekend Policy page opens.
- Click + Add New Policy button. The form appears.
- In the Policy Name text box, enter the weekend policy name.
- In the Description text box, enter the description of the policy.
- Click Save to create a weekend policy.
- On the created policy card, click the Edit Policy Info icon. The form appears.
- From the Week 1/2/3/4/5 dropdown list, define the weekend policy.
- Click Finish to define the week off for multiple employees.
- Define weekdays for individual employees.
To define weekdays for individual employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Setup > Employee Week Days. The Employee Week Days page opens.
- Click Add. The Add/Edit Employee Week Days page opens.
- From the select an employee search box, search for the employee whose weekdays you want to edit.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendar, select the appropriate dates.
- Using the dropdown list provided with each weekday, modify the weekdays as per your requirement.
- Click Save to modify the selected employee's weekdays.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Weekly Offs, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Weekly Off, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.