Sometimes you need to allow an exception in attendance for an employee. This could have scenarios when an employee attends only one of the sessions in a shift or there is maintenance activity. greytHR facilitates you to do this. Perform the following steps to configure exceptions in the attendance.
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Attendance Exception. An exception is displayed if it exists.
- To add an exception, click Add Exception. The Add Attendance Exception page opens.
- In the Employee search box, type the name of the employee for whom you want to add an exception.
- In From Date and To Date fields, define the date range.
- From the Status dropdown list, select the status to be associated with the exception.
- Type a valid reason in the Reason text box.
- Click Save. A message appears prompting that the exception is successfully saved and it then appears on the Add Attendance Exception page.