To add new shifts for the employees, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Shift. The Shift page opens.
- Click Add Shift. A form appears.
- In the Shift Name text box, type the shift name.
- In the Shift Code text box, type the shift code.
Note: The value can be of maximum of four characters.
- From the Time Zone dropdown list, select your time zone.
- In Calculate Shift hours based on, select Sum of Session's In and Out time for a day/Shift Start Time and End Time for a day option as per your requirements.
- Double-click the In Time and Out Time column and enter the required timings for Session1 and Session2.
- Double-click the Grace In Time and Grace Out Time column and enter the grace timings.
- In the In Margin text box, enter the in margin for your shift hours.
- In the Out Margin text box, enter the out margin for your shift hours.
- Under the Minimum hours worked to be considered as present, in the For Half day and For Full day text box, enter the required hours.
- Click Save to create the shift. The success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Adding New Shifts, click here.
▶Video- To watch more about greytHR, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.