To enable/disable viewing of attendance swipe information for employees, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > User Administration > User > User Roles.
- Select the employee card and click the edit icon. The form appears.
- From the Category dropdown list, select Attendance.
- In the table, uncheck the Read Access and Write Access checkbox available next to the Show swipe tab and recent swipes in attendance info feature. Unchecking these boxes will restrict the attendance swipe information to your employees.
Note: Checking these boxes will display the Swipes tab on the Attendance Info page and block the Recent Swipes on the Attendance Info page.
- Check the Read Access and Write Access checkbox available next to the Show summary tab in attendance info.
- Click Save to enable/disable viewing of attendance swipe information for employees.