The stand-in user option enables you to select a delegate for the work during your absence. To choose a stand-in user option while applying for leave, perform the following actions:.
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Leave > Leave Apply.
- Under the Apply tab, from the Leave type dropdown list, select the relevant leave type, for example - Sick Leave.
Note: The leave type is configured by the admin on the Leave Rules page.
- Select From date and To date from the dropdown calendars and select their respective Sessions from the dropdown list.
Note: After you select the dates and sessions, the system displays the number of days for which you have applied for leave.The Applying to search box automatically displays your reporting manager. You can also search for the person manually in the search box by typing their name.
- Click Add (+) icon and select the employee to add any employee whom you wish to notify the details of your leave application as CC.
- In the Contact details text box, enter your contact number.
- In the Reason text box, enter a reason for taking leave.
- Click Attach file to attach any leave related documents.
- From the Stand-in Employee search box, enter the name or number of an employee whom you want to add as the alternate employee.
Note: The Stand-in Employee option is available only for the configured leave types by the admin on the Leave Rules page.
- Click Submit to apply for leave. A success message appears.