To configure the custom field option in the leave application, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Leave Rules. The Leave Rules page opens.
- From the Leave Rules tab, select a required leave type card, for example - Sick Leave.
- Click the Edit icon on the selected leave type card. A form appears.
- Click the ▼ arrow. A dropdown list appears.
- Select the Workflow Settings option. A form appears.
- From the Add custom field in the Apply Leave section (Yes/No) option, select Yes.
- In the Title of the field text box, enter a relevant title.
- In the Description of the field text box, enter a relevant description.
- Click Finish to update the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Leave Rules page, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Leave Rules page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.