The custom field option enables you to opt for a salary advance while applying for leave. To choose the custom field option while applying for leave, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Leave > Leave Apply. The Leave Apply page opens.
- Under the Apply tab, from the Leave type dropdown list, select the relevant leave type, for example -Maternity Leave.
Note: The leave type is configured by the greytHR admin on the Leave Rules page on the greytHR Admin portal.
- Select From date and To date from the dropdown calendars and select their respective Sessions from the dropdown list.
Note: After you select the dates and sessions, the system displays the number of days for which you have applied for leave.
- The Applying to search box automatically displays your reporting manager. You can also search for the person manually in the search box by typing their name.
- Click Add (+) icon and select the employee to add any employee whom you wish to notify the details of your leave application as CC.
- In the Contact details text box, enter your contact number.
- In the Reason text box, enter a reason for taking leave.
- Click Attach file to attach any leave-related documents.
- From the Opt for the leave salary advance (custom field) option, select Yes/No.
- Click Submit to apply for leave. A success message appears.