You can transfer employees from one manager to another on the Organization Chart page. To transfer employees from one manager to another, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin Home page, navigate to Employee > Main > Organization Chart.
- Click Mass Transfer. The Mass Transfer pop-up appears.
- In the Transfer From option, using the Search by Emp No / Name search box, search for the manager from whom you want to transfer the employees to another manager. The list of employees appears under the All Reportees section.
- Select the checkboxes of the required employees as per your requirements.
- In the Transfer To option, using the Search by Emp No / Name search box, search for the new manager to whom you want to transfer the selected employees.
- Click the Transfer button to transfer the selected employees to the new manager. A success message appears.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Organization Chart, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Organization Chart page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Organization Chart, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.