A notice period refers to the duration of time an employee or an employer must give in advance when terminating an employment contract or resigning from a job.
To set up a lookup table to automate the calculation of the notice period, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > Lookup Tables. The Lookup Tables page opens.
- Click the + Add New Lookup button. A form appears.
- In the Lookup Name text box, enter the name of the lookup table.
- Select the Employee Category Lookup option to select the employee categories.
- From the Row Category dropdown list, select the required category. The Column Category dropdown list appears.
- From the Column Category dropdown list, select the required category. The Page Category dropdown list appears.
- From the Page Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- Click Create Lookup to set up a lookup table. The page redirects to the Lookup Tables page. In the list, you can now view the newly created table.
❓FAQs: To read more about Notice Period, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about configuring Notice Period, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on automation of Notice Period, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our Product Update, click here.