The notice period of an employee refers to the duration of time an employee is required to provide prior notice to their employer before resigning from their position or terminating their employment contract.
To edit the notice period of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page opens.
- In the Search Employee search box, search for the employee for whom you want to change the notice period. The profile of the required employee appears.
- Under the Joining Details section, click the Edit icon. A form appears.
- In the Notice Period spin box, select/enter the notice period as per your requirements.
- Click Save to edit the notice period of the selected employee. A success message appears.
❓FAQs: To read more about Notice Period, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about configuring Notice Period, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on automation of Notice Period, click here.
📢Product Update: To read our Product Update, click here.