To reset the values of an existing lookup table, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > Lookup Tables. The Lookup Tables page opens.
- From the list, select the lookup table for which you want to change the value of the notice period.
- Click the Edit icon. The required table opens.
- From the table, in the Value column, select a row and double-click and enter the notice period for the required category.
- Click Save to add the notice period for the required employee categories in the lookup table.
Note: We recommend you to check if the notice period is set in months or days to enter an accurate value in the Value column.
❓FAQs: To read more about notice period, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about configuring notice period, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on automation of notice period, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.