To configure the rates for overtime policy, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > List of Values. The List of Values page opens.
- From the dropdown list available above the table, select Overtime Payroll Multiplier. You can also search for the Overtime Payroll Multiplier using the search box.
- Under the Description column, double-click the empty cell and add a new rate for the overtime policy.
- Click Save to configure the required rate. A success message appears.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the Admin portal, click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.