To configure comp-off eligibility hours at day type level, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate tothe Settings icon > System Settings
> Attendance > Overtime Policy.
- Click Create Overtime Policy. A form appears.
- In the General settings, under the Policy Information section, in the Policy Name textbox, enter the policy name.
- In the Policy Description textbox, enter the description of the policy.
- Click Save to update the other settings.
- Click Eligibility settings. A form appears.
- From the Eligibility Calculation section, select Day Type as calculation type.
- Under the Minimum hours for half-day Comp Off eligibility/Minimum hours for
full-day Comp Off/Overtime eligibility section, define the hours in Rest Day, Off
Day, Holiday, Regular Day, PlantShutDown, and Half Day text boxes as per your
- Click Save to configure the comp-off eligibility hours at day type level.