Defining comp off eligibility hours involves establishing clear guidelines and rules within an organization regarding compensatory time off (comp off).
To configure comp-off eligibility hours at the day type level, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings
> Attendance > Overtime Policy. The Overtime Policy page opens.
- Click Create Overtime Policy. A form appears.
- In the General settings, under the Policy Information section, in the Policy Name textbox, enter the policy name.
- In the Policy Description textbox, enter the description of the policy.
- Click Save to update the other settings.
- Click Eligibility settings. A form appears.
- From the Eligibility Calculation section, select Day Type as calculation type.
- Under the Minimum hours for half-day Comp Off eligibility/Minimum hours for
full-day Comp Off/Overtime eligibility section, define the hours in Rest Day, Off
Day, Holiday, Regular Day, PlantShutDown, and Half Day text boxes as per your
- Click Save to configure the comp-off eligibility hours at the day type level.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Overtime Policy, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Overtime Policy page, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Defining Overtime policy, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.