During the onboarding process, employees are often required to provide their bank account details for depositing salary payments or process reimbursements and other financial transactions.
To view the bank code to provide your bank details, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR ESS portal with valid credentials.
- Click the Let’s Get Started → button. The Employee Onboarding form opens.
- Navigate to the Accounts & Statutory section.
- Under the Bank Account Details section, click Search your bank available next to the Don’t Know your bank button. The Search Bank pop-up appears.
- In the Bank Name text box, enter the name of your bank.
- In the Branch/Locality text box, enter the branch name of your bank.
- Click Search to view the bank code. The relevant bank code appears under the Bank Code column.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Employee Onboarding details, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Employee Onboarding details, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.