When an employee adds family details, it refers to providing information about their immediate family members to their employer or HR department. Employees can add their family details on the Employee Onboarding form.
To add the family details, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, click the Let’s Get Started → button. The Employee Onboarding form opens.
- Click the Family Details section. The form appears.
- Under the Member 1 section, enter all the relevant details of the family member.
- You can add the details of more than one family member.
- If a particular family member is suffering from any minor or mental illness, you must provide the relevant guardian details.
- Click Save & Next⇾ to add the family details.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the employee family details, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the employee onboarding process, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.